Friday, January 21, 2011

Word of the year: WEIRD

It is true. I think I have said weird more in the past month than I ever have in my life. And you all wonder what is so weird?! How about having a sweet little person grow inside of you... weird. Not knowing what is going on with your body... weird. Seriously having cravings for pickles... weird. Realizing that soon your quiet house of two is soon going to change... weird. Knowing that you are going to get huge in a relatively short amount of time... weird. Having people wait on you hand and foot... weird. Getting random gifts, all the time... weird. Feeling movement on the inside... weird. Get it? Life is currently... WEIRD. I can't think of any other word to describe this experience just right. Yes, awesome, amazing, blessed all fall into the correct catageory, but weird sums it all up just perfectly for the time being.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I remember feeling the exact same way. I went to the grocery store because I just HAD to have chinese food. I came home with dill pickles, milk and chocolate chip cookies. It happens to the best of us. Congrats on the pregnancy and be prepared for MUCH more weirdness!!! - Maria

    ReplyDelete