Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby Update #2

Since I haven't given any baby updates in the past 15 weeks I figure that is a good way to get back into my pathetic blog, since that is pretty much the only excitement around here..... 

So yes, my last blog was at 20 weeks. 
20 plus 15 equals 35.
40 minus 35 equals 5. 
5.
Five. 
Five weeks to go is not very long, in case you didn't realize that. 


Here is what has been happening in the world of baby baking...

Appetite: Pretty normal.  I have noticed some cravings (possibly, if that what you call eating the same thing for more than 5 meals in a week) for Cheeseburgers from the HoJack Shack and Ice Cream.  But they could just be warm weather cravings...

Maternity Clothes: Definitely for shirts!  Otherwise my bump would be totally exposed.  I can wear most of my pants/shorts/skirts still

Baby Bump: People keep asking 'how soon', so I feel like that is a sign I am looking huge...

Feeling: Pretty normal.  Getting a little harder to bend over, but I really can't complain too much.

Baby Movement: Hello soccer player...  It is so cool to be able to feel the baby and see it roll around in my belly.  Right now it looks lopsided :)

Sleeping: Again, I can't complain.  I usually get up once in the night to use the bathroom and occasionally my hip is sore in the morning.  I am taking advantage of sleep while I can!!

Baby Size: The books say baby should be around 5 pounds, gaining about 0.5 pounds a week from now til the end.
Concerns: I am going to be the sole provider for a BABY in 5 weeks!!!

This picture is from on of my baby showers, around 31 weeks.  Since I really am a slacker I have not taken any pictures since then....
At this rate the next post will probably be when baby arrives!  Eeeekkkk!!!! (that is both a nervous and excited shreek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment