Monday, February 6, 2012

February: Photo-A-Day

Ok.... I'm trying this blog thing again.... and I thought this would be a great way for me to attempt to post every day, of course with a Karalyn twist!!!  Thanks to Rachel for sharing!


Here are days 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. and 6!

1.  Your view today: now you see it, now you don't.  What an interesting winter it has been... the mildest I can ever remember (and yes, I am kind of complaining!)


2.  Words can not describe how hilarious this picture is!  Kara had fallen asleep when we were out walking and she woke up as soon as I set her down; this is the silly look she gave me.


 

3. These hands are into anything and everything possible!  And it all ends up in the mouth...


4. We went to the Dr. on Friday and this girl is like a magnet for strangers.  Everyone had to stop and saw hi and how cute and happy she is.  I am not a stranger and totally agree!  (and she loves the paper on the table... to the mouth it goes)


 5.  10am is nap time and this is how little miss greeted me when she woke up.  Over the weekend she decided she wanted to be a tummy sleeper.  So sweet :)


 6.  Dinner, well breakfast to be exact, consisted of Kara's first taste of pears (thanks to Aunt Krissy for canning them!).  She had a few bitter/scrunchy faces, but really loved them!  This is one of the first times she cried when I told her they were all gone... so we had to get a few more. 


SUPERBOWL.  An extra for the day- Karalyn played football while we watched the game yesterday.




(I apologize for the poor picture quality... I haven't quite figured out my new phone yet, plus my subject is a bit wiggly!)




2 comments:

  1. cuuuuute! such a happy little girl. my mom said she ran into you guys recently and said how happy little kara was the whole time! hope we can hang out again soon. loved having lunch w/ you that day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your photos of the day all revolve around your baby!! such a cute idea.

    heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete