Friday, February 4, 2011

Maternity Clothes

Even though I am not yet wearing maternity clothes, I am finding the need to shop for them. After receiving my first shipment I decided I better take a chill pill as I am quite sure that my boobs will never be large enough to fill some of the tops I purchased. Now that Gap and Old Navy know I shop there, they keep sending me emails with great sales. Since I will be pregnant in the heat of summer I think dresses will be a necessity, and the current ones on Old Navy are soooo tempting...

3 comments:

  1. umm, those dresses are ADORABLE!!! LOVE the 2nd and 3rd ones best...and don't under estimate pregnancy/nursing boobs...you'll be surprised!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the four maternity clothes are nice and very fashionable but the three on for me is the most beautiful cause of the printed flowers design on the clothes that make it nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are very cute, and if it is a summer like last year you will definitely need those. I laughed at your texts to Adam the other day. Not yet but maybe sometime soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete