Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Summer of Weddings...

2010 was definitely deemed the year of weddings... and anything wedding related...

I was recently going thru my 2010 planner and noticing how full all of my weekends were! So I decided to make a tally of wedding-related events that fulfilled my life throughout the year.

Weddings: 15
Showers (bridal and baby): 20
Rehearsal Dinners: 5
Bachelorette Parties: 4
Bridesmaids dresses, up do’s, etc: x5
Other (ie. dress shopping, fittings, etc): 11+++ (only 11 recorded, but I KNOW there were probably twice that!)

And I wondered why the summer flew by and felt like it didn't exist?!

Now don't get me wrong, I love weddings and actually had the honor to stand up in five of them this summer. However, I will admit that 2010 was a little hectic (and EXPENSIVE!)!

I have started to tally up what 2011 looks like and it is comparable to the prior! Even though I am not in any this year, which will surely be much less time consuming, there are 12 weddings penciled on the calendar as of today, February 3rd.

Of course this post cannot end without a brief photo summary of the most special weddings of 2010. I am so happy and proud for the five weddings I was able to be a part of! They were each absolutely beautiful in so many different and unique ways. I could go through and pick out my favorite things of each of them, but it is way too hard. May they all have a lifetime of love and happiness :)

Emily and Chris Smithgall, June 12
Christy and Andy Hoepting-Harrington, July 7
Katie and Nolan Flores, July 24
Tim and Meagan Stringham, August 7
Alan and Guin Panek, August 14
Katie and Ryan Klotzbach, married 3 years, June 16, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment